Although online one-stop-shopping has become a daily use, even in the technical B-to-B, at Hitma we do see that our customers like to receive customized advice from our specialists. Imagine that you are working in the bio pharmacy and you need components. If these are used for producing medicines, you really don’t make your choice just by clicking the buy-button.
Are you our new Sales Engineer (outside sales) - location Belgium / Luxembourg?
Customers want to feel in control when having contact with their suppliers. And that’s where you come in the picture; thanks to your structured customer database, you know exactly when which customer is waiting for your visit, sometimes even before they knew they needed you. As an ambassador you share your knowledge and interact with them.
Are you, just like our company, in full swing and ready for your next career move? Take a chance and strengthen our outside sales in the pharmaceutical industry, biotechnology and food industry.
About the job
The "single-use technology" team of Hitma UltraPure B.V. supplies disposable components and systems for ultra-pure processes. Important products are tubing, fittings, hoses, filters and sampling valves. For the sale of these product lines you visit (potential) customers. In addition, you strengthen the bond with your clientele by using social media and other online communication tools. Therefore you will write blogs and videos, all in collaboration with our marketing department. You might even organize a seminar together, for interested prospects and customers.
At Hitma we use a consultative sales approach. Of course you will form a close team with your colleagues in the office and with our suppliers.
- Education level: Bachelor of Science, HBO-HLO with affinity in process technology, food- or (bio)pharmaceutical technology.
- commercial interest and / or experience (B-to-B market)
- knowledge of pharmaceutical production processes
- affinity with customer acquisition, customer contact and communication
- Must read, write and speak Dutch, French and English
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Driving License B
- Experience with filtration / disposable techniques is a plus.
- a challenging job in an informal working environment
- a good salary and excellent secondary employment conditions
- education and training
- a company car, laptop, mobile phone etc.
We are looking forward to your application. For more information please contact Rianne Kranenburg (tel. +31 (0) 297 - 514 721, firstname.lastname@example.org).